My self

 My name is Riya Mistry. I am a student of B.A. English, First Year. I am a simple, hardworking, and positive person. I always try to learn new things and improve myself.

I have a great interest in the English language and literature. I enjoy reading stories, poems, and other interesting books. I chose English as my subject because I want to improve my communication skills and develop a better understanding of literature. I believe that English is an important language that can provide many opportunities in education and career.

As a student, I try to be sincere and responsible towards my studies. I believe that regular practice, discipline, and determination are important for achieving success. I also enjoy spending time with my family and friends. They are an important part of my life and always encourage me to do better.

Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. One of my strengths is that I am willing to learn from my mistakes. I believe that mistakes help us grow and become better individuals. I am also trying to become more confident and improve my speaking skills.

My goal is to complete my education successfully and build a good career. I want to become an independent and successful person who can make my family proud. I know that success does not come easily, so I am ready to work hard and face challenges with a positive attitude.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life awareness

Types of Listening

Planning and Structuring to Deliver an Effective Speech